Mani Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Teleporting Tom. New server same bullshit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teleporting Tom. New server same bullshit

Post  Nuggs on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:57 pm

I thought we had relief from Tom teleporting detpacks to the spawn in every map with the new server but apparently not. Now that BB server is down tom is on X Botserver pulling the same shit. Call him out on it and he doesn't respond.

Is this going to be the daily routine again? It's the whole reason why I stopped playing on BB. I enjoy my time on this server. Please don't let tom ruin this one as well.

Nuggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teleporting Tom. New server same bullshit

Post  Admin on Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:27 pm

Nuggy you are absolutely correct. Let me try to explain why Tom could do what he did

He said he cant play this game normally cauz he got an old laptop and no mouse. He cant hop or run fast or move like we do. In fact he strafes the walls cauz he uses keypath for directions! He cant run freely over the map!

So he says he wanted his telepower because of that.

You know he plays every single day on BB for hours and hours.... I felt for him now that BB is down and he has no place to go, so I said heck ok i give u some admin levels u can go to red but dont telecap or detpack complete red spawn, which apparently he did.

He also started a flame against Bruno and the words and language he used was unacceptable. So not a good start for day ONE on the serv pffff He seemed drunk (could that be?)

Here's my plan of action : I like the way things were very much. Sometimes we cap very easy, sometimes its a real struggle and battle but when we succeed it feels great and we fought for it

These things get ruined by Tom. Don't get me wrong : Nuggs you know the pro players : Bishop, Ominous, Paz, Omar... etc : they go so fast i consider it a spoil too.

The basic line is Tom has no palce to go, he's been good to me always and i kinda wanted to give him this lifeline, but I understand if it gonna cost me great players and friends such as yourself I'm gonna take away the admin levels, which he abused also I think cauz he did a sneaky mapchange after a map was voted which he didnt have

Pls stay on my serv Nuggs and everybody else who read this

-X-
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://xbotserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuggs on Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Thanks for taking the time to address this X.

I know you had the best intentions and it's shitty that Tom took advantage of your trust. For the record, I played TFC an entire year on a laptop in college with no mouse back in 2004 and I got around just fine without teleporting or being an asshole. If he can't play without teleport that's on him, not you.

I like seeing the server full with both regulars and newbies, especially knowing how much time, effort and cash you put in to make it happen. I want this server to be an enjoyable place to have fun, relax, socialize and bust bots.

It's been great watching the new server grow and I expect it to be successful in keeping TFC alive for a long time. Stripping tom of admin privileges will ensure that it's a fair and fun environment for anyone and everyone who visits the server in the future.

Nuggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum