Mani Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

General Jerks and Assholes List

Go down

General Jerks and Assholes List

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:55 am

Instead of talking about how jerks there are that try and ruin people's game each and every time, I am just going to do a listing. The admins can do what they wish but the first guy to make the list is a verbally abusive jackoff. Team shooting and not a very good player. Ruined my game just with his smack talk and all I did was ask why he shot me again like the other day (soldier rocket). He must be new and like we care if he really sucks or not, everybody plays for different reasons and abilities.

24 "Leo Divinci" 5111 STEAM_0:0:74320121   7 09:57   27    0   team shooting asshole and verbal abuse

Next guy is just a habitual team shooter disrupting game play..we know the kind

#23 "Leeanderthorn" 1612 STEAM_0:1:449416441   0 07:04   32    0  team shooting+
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: General Jerks and Assholes List

Post  Nimda on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:57 am

Here's one to look out for.
Selfish point driven player.
Plays a med and spends all his time trying to get cheap-shot infections...drawing fire to anyone around.
Never saw him actually healing anyone.
Suggested he not keep getting my dispenser destroyed by using it to infect bots and he ignored me. When next map began, he makes a rude sexual remark and immediately quits. His solitary world must be very trying...lol.

Zacherle (STEAM_0:0:3657315)
Nimda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yeah...

Post  Twilightocululs on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:42 am

That's Gort.

He often plays medic on 2fort late at night (normally when I notice you play Nimda) and solely request easy maps with easy G grenade spawn kills like Mulch_trench and Congestus as a demoman. He often calls you names if you pick a map unfavorable to him. (like he calls me tard or jerkoff) He hates attack maps and isn't a team player.

Another one to look out for is Brody. Hides behind SG the entire time to get the most kills regardless if its strategically relevant to the total score of our side. He'll even steal your set up if you take a few lives to build a tele, sg, and dispencer in cases like Kingdom_r2 on defense. Worse type of players.

You can tell who they are by the pattern of their behaviors and if you notice it, let me know because I can spot them and have personal triggers to identify them so we can correct their behaviors or punish them accordingly.

Twilightocululs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:11 am

What kills me is the demos who ignore or don't speak any english at all when requesting grates to be blown. Only out for themselves and screw everybody else. They set detpacks..but not anywhere near any grates and only for kills. I have to go demo and do the job then come back and finish as engy.

No communications at all and no answer so I have a good idea they are not english speakers at all or have me muted. Some maps I despise and I just say "I'm not playing this crap" and leave, not name calling. I am guilty of leaving a crap map is all.
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimda on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:15 am

Hey Doc,
That reminds me:
Please check to see if you have me muted somehow.
In many maps, you repeatedly ask if there are tele's going to red, etc...I and repeatedly tell (Via team chat) you about mine and where the entrances are, and you never see my messages.
Sometimes you'll go so far as to complain that I'm hiding my entrance when I've told you where it is a few times... in caps even.
Please check you settings, as communication gives us an advantage!

Thanks,
Nimda
Nimda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:53 am

I will check. The font colors and my farsighted nature makes it so bad to read the chat messages. I screw with folks sometimes in what I hoped was good natured razzing. Thanks for pointing that out as I will look to see. The muting button was ticked on myself the other day and I was unable to remove it. I don't think I have folks muted unless the game did it or they were annoying little shits and no...not you...just the whiny lil' shitheads...hahaha
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FloorPie on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Nimda wrote:Here's one to look out for.
Selfish point driven player.
[...]
Zacherle (STEAM_0:0:3657315)

I had the privilege of playing with this guy yesterday (Zacherle / Gort / Media_Noche). He's fairly good, but the previous comments seem accurate. The choke point score driven spam, bag hog, and comments. The type of player where it wouldn't matter if there were 15 humans or zero on blue.

FloorPie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:28 pm

I see where in Mulch Trench he likes the famous demo spammo area at the bottom of spiral/flag entry. I took the spot the same time and he got ticked and left. He never seems to care if someone gets there first, he just hogs it. Some maps I am also guilty of just dropping every friggin' nade I can at a choke point and you all know I do, but at least I make an attempt for team play on other maps or switch classes to help. He never has dropped a det on any grates to help further a team agenda that I have seen....nope..all about himself.
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:12 am

Maybe another reason why a lot of regulars say to not allow the name player to be used and be forced to change it? Team shooting sniper and acted like a griefer..same crap...different day..lol
#21 "(1)Player" 2454 STEAM_0:0:155830154 0 03:02 104 0
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down