Mani Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

General Jerks and Assholes List

Go down

General Jerks and Assholes List Empty General Jerks and Assholes List

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:55 am

Instead of talking about how jerks there are that try and ruin people's game each and every time, I am just going to do a listing. The admins can do what they wish but the first guy to make the list is a verbally abusive jackoff. Team shooting and not a very good player. Ruined my game just with his smack talk and all I did was ask why he shot me again like the other day (soldier rocket). He must be new and like we care if he really sucks or not, everybody plays for different reasons and abilities.

24 "Leo Divinci" 5111 STEAM_0:0:74320121   7 09:57   27    0   team shooting asshole and verbal abuse

Next guy is just a habitual team shooter disrupting game play..we know the kind

#23 "Leeanderthorn" 1612 STEAM_0:1:449416441   0 07:04   32    0  team shooting+
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

General Jerks and Assholes List Empty Re: General Jerks and Assholes List

Post  Nimda on Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:57 am

Here's one to look out for.
Selfish point driven player.
Plays a med and spends all his time trying to get cheap-shot infections...drawing fire to anyone around.
Never saw him actually healing anyone.
Suggested he not keep getting my dispenser destroyed by using it to infect bots and he ignored me. When next map began, he makes a rude sexual remark and immediately quits. His solitary world must be very trying...lol.

Zacherle (STEAM_0:0:3657315)
Nimda
Nimda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

General Jerks and Assholes List Empty Yeah...

Post  Twilightocululs on Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:42 am

That's Gort.

He often plays medic on 2fort late at night (normally when I notice you play Nimda) and solely request easy maps with easy G grenade spawn kills like Mulch_trench and Congestus as a demoman. He often calls you names if you pick a map unfavorable to him. (like he calls me tard or jerkoff) He hates attack maps and isn't a team player.

Another one to look out for is Brody. Hides behind SG the entire time to get the most kills regardless if its strategically relevant to the total score of our side. He'll even steal your set up if you take a few lives to build a tele, sg, and dispencer in cases like Kingdom_r2 on defense. Worse type of players.

You can tell who they are by the pattern of their behaviors and if you notice it, let me know because I can spot them and have personal triggers to identify them so we can correct their behaviors or punish them accordingly.

Twilightocululs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:11 am

What kills me is the demos who ignore or don't speak any english at all when requesting grates to be blown. Only out for themselves and screw everybody else. They set detpacks..but not anywhere near any grates and only for kills. I have to go demo and do the job then come back and finish as engy.

No communications at all and no answer so I have a good idea they are not english speakers at all or have me muted. Some maps I despise and I just say "I'm not playing this crap" and leave, not name calling. I am guilty of leaving a crap map is all.
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nimda on Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:15 am

Hey Doc,
That reminds me:
Please check to see if you have me muted somehow.
In many maps, you repeatedly ask if there are tele's going to red, etc...I and repeatedly tell (Via team chat) you about mine and where the entrances are, and you never see my messages.
Sometimes you'll go so far as to complain that I'm hiding my entrance when I've told you where it is a few times... in caps even.
Please check you settings, as communication gives us an advantage!

Thanks,
Nimda
Nimda
Nimda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:53 am

I will check. The font colors and my farsighted nature makes it so bad to read the chat messages. I screw with folks sometimes in what I hoped was good natured razzing. Thanks for pointing that out as I will look to see. The muting button was ticked on myself the other day and I was unable to remove it. I don't think I have folks muted unless the game did it or they were annoying little shits and no...not you...just the whiny lil' shitheads...hahaha
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FloorPie on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:04 pm

Nimda wrote:Here's one to look out for.
Selfish point driven player.
[...]
Zacherle (STEAM_0:0:3657315)

I had the privilege of playing with this guy yesterday (Zacherle / Gort / Media_Noche). He's fairly good, but the previous comments seem accurate. The choke point score driven spam, bag hog, and comments. The type of player where it wouldn't matter if there were 15 humans or zero on blue.

FloorPie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:28 pm

I see where in Mulch Trench he likes the famous demo spammo area at the bottom of spiral/flag entry. I took the spot the same time and he got ticked and left. He never seems to care if someone gets there first, he just hogs it. Some maps I am also guilty of just dropping every friggin' nade I can at a choke point and you all know I do, but at least I make an attempt for team play on other maps or switch classes to help. He never has dropped a det on any grates to help further a team agenda that I have seen....nope..all about himself.
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:12 am

Maybe another reason why a lot of regulars say to not allow the name player to be used and be forced to change it? Team shooting sniper and acted like a griefer..same crap...different day..lol
#21 "(1)Player" 2454 STEAM_0:0:155830154 0 03:02 104 0
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

General Jerks and Assholes List Empty Fetus team infecting

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:16 pm

Well..here is one that needs to be gone. Got the enemy medic spawn in Sandbowl level 2, he infected us of course and then the player ran around making sure he infected each person in spawn to make sure he got us all the AIDS. After warning him to not do it he did it anyway. That to me is not cool at all. He was told and doing it anyways was enough for me. He also started name calling after we called him out on it. I don't have tolerance for that kind of crap.

#23 "Fetus" 5166 STEAM_0:0:19921021 5 08:03 140 0
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilightocululs on Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:25 pm

He was also piping peeps off ledges, bags, and teles for 5 maps.

Twilightocululs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FloorPie on Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:36 pm

I joined right after this post, spec'd.
He (Fetus) seemed to be doing a lot of newbie mistakes. I think the infecting part was that.

I saw him pipe teammates pre-gate open (and got buried for it), but I didn't see any deliberate team shooting during play. Just a lot of new player mistakes.

Edit: Seems I was too late to catch the chat or infecting that happened before I joined.

Last edited by FloorPie on Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because it looks like I totally ignored or dismissed the events that happened before I joined.)

FloorPie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Twilightocululs on Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:39 am

Look, I never want people discouraged from this game. We all troll from time to time. That's the nature of being our generation of internet. I just want them to understand a balance concerning this community.

Twilightocululs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FloorPie on Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:33 pm

Indeed. Please keep reporting incidents like this, especially when actions persist.

For most players, the most they're likely to receive is a chat/text warning, a bury, slap, llama or something of that nature. They're welcome to keep playing. Even if they get a kick and rejoin, they're welcome back and can keep going as long as they're not killing the fun for everyone else. Only the most persistent disruptive players will make it on the naughty boys and girls ban list.

Goofing around is part of the fun.
Making things less fun for everyone else... those players will have to find somewhere else.

Keep up the good work. Smile

FloorPie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:03 pm

I think he got buried later and he left..or maybe it was someone else. You guys do what you want but we will report the ones that team infect and enjoy being a griefer like he was. The part that gets me is the mouth after we told him not to, that always gets my goat. I did server admin on our old server and he would have been llama-ed and slapped in a heartbeat.
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Sat May 25, 2019 5:49 pm

In smallfort and other maps the past few days I see the gay messages which I don't appreciate at all. I tell the person to stop but they of course don't. The griefer part is stealing nade bags on purpose like colcuster does, standing on the bag area after you are there already and trying to move you out. This guy has done it several times including standing in front of where you are throwing nades and pipes just to piss you off. Just being a general asshole is all. If you know who this is then maybe ask them to be a little more team orientated and not a jerk. #21 "P4tr1ck B4t3m4n" 7443 STEAM_0:0:1343199 227 40:28 76 0
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:49 pm

Same guy as above post team shooting until I was almost dead with his detting me with pipes. Mocking me with name changes and just being a general asshole. This kind of stuff should not be happening and tolerated at all. A little razzing is one thing, but being targeted every time he is in the server is getting old.
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:21 pm

Allright, i've seen him around, need to pay special attention to it then. He's French so maybe comms are difficult to understand for him

Thnx

-X-
Admin
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://xbotserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Well then, he understood everything I said and repeated it by changing his name to mock me along with typing in pretty dang good English. Good natured kidding is one thing but this guy was just an asshole of the first order. The topper was the demo detting me in the air until I was almost dead. I did not do the same to him. We all mess around but this was more than that. Thank you sir!
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

General Jerks and Assholes List Empty New Griefer

Post  Dr.Phuckoff Today at 5:20 pm

We have another winner..lol. General griefer shooting people off bags and sound spamming. Doing his best to disrupt the game and make it not fun for people. Do what you want with him. If I had some basic admin commands like Llama and bury he would most likely leave...haha..he has done this several days in a row now.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW" 1273 STEAM_0:0:39866711 0 00:56 108 0
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuggs Today at 9:48 pm

Dr, do you know how to record demos in TFC?

Just type record <name> in console to record a demo that is saved in the /tfc folder. Once recorded you can post it here or upload to a file hosting site for everyone to view. That provides solid proof and then we can take the appropriate action.

In regards to WWWWWWWWWWWW I did see him trolling a bit with sounds and chat yesterday but didn’t see any team shooting or anything else that would warrant a bury/kick/ban.

I’ll keep a closer eye out for this person
Nuggs
Nuggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff Today at 10:01 pm

I do know how but by the time I could start recording it would have been over with. He was just nading people off bags in 2fort map main spawn and just being a jerk. It most certainly merits at least a llama or bury when he does that crap, trust me. I used to admin our team server when converted to public and I guess I am a bit less at tolerating this kind of thing repeatedly day after day. He would have been gone long before this just for the team shooting and disrupting game play.
Dr.Phuckoff
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum