X BotServer
Mani Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let us know when it's time to renew a year of funding and service. TFC was my original online game so its sentimental.

Go down

Let us know when it's time to renew a year of funding and service. TFC was my original online game so its sentimental.

Post  Twilightocululs on Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:52 am

So if I need to donate for 2019 or to continue operations I shall. I have some obligations coming up this month but will manage after that.

Last edited by Twilightocululs on Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Twilightocululs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let us know when it's time to renew a year of funding and service. TFC was my original online game so its sentimental.

Post  FloorPie on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:01 pm

How much are we covered for so far -X-? Last I heard it was end of 2018 and beyond.

FloorPie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Enemy Spy!

Post  Twilightocululs on Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:22 am

is disguised as an enemy hostile idiot which has administration located and acknowledged and always looks on the bright side of life.

Twilightocululs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let us know when it's time to renew a year of funding and service. TFC was my original online game so its sentimental.

Post  Nimda on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Thanks for the reminder Twilightocululs.
I remember we were paid for much of 2018, but that was last Winter, so I'm kicking in $25.00 to go towards future bills.

Nimda

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I'll donate to the cause of keeping my first and favorite online game alive

Post  Twilightocululs on Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:41 am

And appreciate the effort you put into it. Although if there's a chance to have my name added as even an occasional bot and if the offer still stands, let me know. I'll do my part to make it continuous and enjoyable even if that isn't he case. I appreciate the time and effort you spent in making this a continuous, sentimental, and generational experience.

Hope all is well your way.

Twilightocululs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down