Mani Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Problem Player Round 11-De-7

Go down

Problem Player Round 11-De-7

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:26 am

Most folks say this guy is a griefer and a troll so ignore him. That is fine until he purposely sets a demo nade under you while waiting for nade bag, steals the bag and laughs about it. A sound spammer as well and we have to wear out the stopsound bound key.

A general jerk just like so many of the others that the old timers know about or have put up with. Do what you want as admin, if it was me he would have got a temp ban just for the nade bag. Acting childish and not a team player makes no friends. Thing is, this guy does not give a shit.

Might_Be_Purgery" 4039 STEAM_0:1:41994503 0 01:05 42 0
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Problem Player Round 11-De-7

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:32 am

I just took a short break after getting naded off the teleporter in crossover2. This guy is now making a habit of it. Then spamming the "What" sound file time and again.
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuggs on Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:48 pm

I agree a temp ban is needed to set purgury straight. If he still doesnt want to play nice after temp then perm ban, as he has proved time and time again that trolling and griefing is his objective.

I've seen him many times go out of his way to ruin the experience of others, and as recently as Sunday I had to warn him via admin chat to stop spamming sounds. He responded by spamming sounds even more and What had to gag him.

There should be zero tolerance for griefers in X botserver

Nuggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuggs on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:00 pm

Here is a small sample of his game chat logs from just the last week....

rape.
2018-07-11 09:30:14 what
2018-07-08 18:43:58 hax.
2018-07-08 18:40:56 no one gives any shits.
2018-07-08 18:40:17 (Team) u are an idiot.
2018-07-08 18:39:08 stfu.
2018-07-08 18:39:05 stuf.
2018-07-05 18:23:48 if you like that then you'd love dudes with fat dicks..
2018-07-05 18:22:58 their wee wee.
2018-07-05 18:22:33 they feel great buried in your bum.
2018-07-05 18:21:51 do you guys like boys like i like boys?.

Nuggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FloorPie on Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Same behavior for years. Some days he's a good teammate, some days he's a troll.

I'd prefer if he is warned first and it made clear what behavior will result in a lengthy ban. While it should be common sense which extremes are not tolerated for long, we don't have any defined server rules listed.

- Repeatedly team griefing. (Especially nade bag denial in this case.)
- Less sound spam (especially the long, loud clips over and over)
(It appears the sound spam is split. Some people are ok with it, some people find a little of it very disruptive.)

It there a complaint here regarding his chat, or is that just to show the normal behavior?

FloorPie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:31 pm

I am glad folks backed it up with other info, I was wondering if it was just me he was targeting as I was vocal about his behavior. Someone calls him out and he targets them for it.

Maybe a clear MOTD with sound file spammo rules and general rules for how to act may be in order so admins have something to point to. Sad it has to come to this but many servers had extensive MOTD's that I recall in the past and even forced agreement to comply or get kicked. I have seen those too.
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuggs on Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:40 pm

I posted the chat logs as further evidence of his poor character as I didn't know that admins were aware of this person already. I don't really recall this person at all, which seems difficult to believe if he's been doing this for years since the BB days

I've personally witnessed him make people leave the server because of his antics, both team shooting and sound spamming. Of course I have stopsound bound to a key but many players, especially new ones, do not and even if I tell them how to disable sounds they still end up leaving server.

So yes, please warn him in whatever fashion you feel is reasonable besides admin chat which clearly has no affect. This is a fun, positive community and our goal is to keep it that way in opposition to those who would rather bring down the rest of the playerbase

Nuggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:24 am

Hi all,

I am just gonna ban this person alltogether. This doesnt sound like a tempban would fix things and if I understand correctly this person has been warned more than enough.

Sup Nuggs! Dunno if you noticed but Tom's tele days are gone also

Grtz

-X-
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://xbotserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuggs on Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:28 pm

Hi there X!

I have noticed, In turn, you might have noticed me playing more often :-)

Thank you for taking action on this issue. It makes me happy to see a thriving community of regulars who enjoy coming together to play this ancient game, hang out and bust bots. We have a great core of regulars and new players joining the server every day, and keeping griefers and trolls out is integral to the future health of our little community.

I played for only an hour yesterday but the server was 100% full twice during that time, and it's due to all the hard work put in by you and all the others who create a fun and enjoyable environment. Trolls are an unfortunate part of any online game but we can try to be as diligent as possible to ensure they don't ruin the experience that you have worked so hard to create.

Cya on the server ~!

Nuggs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down