Mani Translator
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sire Douchebag (Greenbag) Needs Bannage

Go down

Sire Douchebag (Greenbag) Needs Bannage

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:09 pm

This has been an ongoing thing. Team shooting, team infecting on purpose etc. Doing his best to be a griefer and try and ruin teammates games. Kurgan witnessed some of it today in Rock2. Discuss amongst admins if you please, I don't have the power to do it so know that he would have had a temp ban by me if I had the capability. A perma ban if he kept it up like he has most every time he has joined.

Nading teammates while on sg station, nading and shooting people from nade bags on smallfort and the list goes on. The kicker today was him running up to a demo and giving him the AIDS on purpose like the griefer bitch he is.
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sire Douchebag (Greenbag) Needs Bannage

Post  Admin on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi Dr.!

He's been a long time player ever since the BB days. I'll have a chat with him. I first thought it was somebody impersonating him, as he's not a trouble player, but his steam ID checked out. I'm gonna give him the bennefit of the doubt for now, as he has no trouble history, maybe his kid brother was playing or so.

Yea Kurgan pointed it out in the admin section. Said Greenbag eventually left himself

Thnx for pointing it out

-X-
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://xbotserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Phuckoff on Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:41 pm

No problem. I did not say anything until about the third or fourth time this has went on. I am talking constant griefer, not an isolated incident. No matter how many times I asked him to stop he would just keep going. You guys handle it and that is fine with me.
Dr.Phuckoff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum